Free Rental Analysis Includes:
- A comprehensive property walk-through with a professionally licensed & experienced management agent
- A detailed explanation of management services available
- Local market trend analysis & comparable
- Professional advice on updates or repairs to the property
- Listing price & current market value recommendations
Our goal is that you will gain new insight and become fully informed about your options to make the best leasing and management decisions, ... Cost to Owner: FREE!
Priority Property Management offers full-service management so you don't have to stress! Let us worry about property maintenance, communicating with your tenants, and keeping up with rent collection. We will manage ALL aspects of caring for and maintaining your property.
- Marketing & leasing package
- Rent collection options (Online, mail, or in-person)
- Prompt communication with all tenants
- Property maintenance coordination & follow-up
- 24/7 professional emergency maintenance
- Secure online owner access for communication & payments
- Owner bill payments
- Past due rent collection & delinquency processing
- Facilitating legal services as necessary
Lease Only Package
Do you struggle to find the right tenant for your property or wish you could find an easier way to market your property? Let Priority Property Management take the headache out of leasing! We will market your property and find a quality tenant for you. Once a tenant has been selected and the property is leased, you will resume the day-to-day management of your property.
- Initial comprehensive rental analysis
- Advertising & marketing
- Unlimited property showings to prospective tenants
- Regular marketing & screening activity updates
- Application screening
- Lease negotiation & execution
- Security deposit & first month's rent collection
- Document package for keeping accurate records
Interested in any of these services? Contact us for more information and to request a free professional rental analysis.
Harrisonburg Area Information
Harrisonburg is an independent city in the Shenandoah Valley region of Virginia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 48,914. Harrisonburg is the county seat of Rockingham County, although the two are separate jurisdictions. The Bureau of Economic Analysis combines the city of Harrisonburg with Rockingham County for statistical purposes. Harrisonburg is home to James Madison University and Eastern Mennonite University.
Harrisonburg is the core city of the Harrisonburg, Virginia Metropolitan Statistical Area, which has a 2011 estimated population of 126,562.