Residential Management Services
Let us manage your Greater Shenandoah Valley property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord to manage and maximize the value of your residential property. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes and townhouses and multi-family units and condos in Harrisonburg, Rockingham County and the surrounding Greater Shenandoah Valley.
Priority Property Management LLC (PPM) is committed to providing quality residential property management to Harrisonburg and the surrounding areas Greater Shenandoah Valley. As a sister company of Kline May Realty. Our goal is to maximize each home’s potential from comfort and appearance to investment and profitability. We achieve this by holding ourselves to the highest standards promoting open, honest communication with both tenants and property owners. to steward your property well.
Benefits of using Priority Property Management LLC.:
- Our Responsiveness
- Timely and In-Depth Reporting
- Addressing Opportunities Proactively
- Our Focus on Maximizing:
- Property Value
- Quality of Service
Inquire about Our Services
Interested in finding out more about our management and leasing services? We offer a FREE Rental Analysis to equip you with the information you need to make the best leasing and management decisions.
Free Rental Analysis Includes:
- A comprehensive property walk-through with a professionally licensed & experienced management agent
- A detailed explanation of management services available
- Local market trend analysis & comparable
- Professional advice on updates or repairs to the property
- Listing price & current market value recommendations
Our goal is that you will gain new insight and become fully informed about your options to make the best leasing and management decisions, ... Cost to Owner: FREE!
Priority Property Management offers full-service management so you don't have to stress! Let us worry about property maintenance, communicating with your tenants, and keeping up with rent collection. We will manage ALL aspects of caring for and maintaining your property.
- Marketing & leasing package
- Rent collection options (Online, mail, or in-person)
- Prompt communication with all tenants
- Property maintenance coordination & follow-up
- 24/7 professional emergency maintenance
- Secure online owner access for communication & payments
- Owner bill payments
- Past due rent collection & delinquency processing
- Facilitating legal services as necessary
Lease Only Package
Do you struggle to find the right tenant for your property or wish you could find an easier way to market your property? Let Priority Property Management take the headache out of leasing! We will market your property and find a quality tenant for you. Once a tenant has been selected and the property is leased, you will resume the day-to-day management of your property.
- Initial comprehensive rental analysis
- Advertising & marketing
- Unlimited property showings to prospective tenants
- Regular marketing & screening activity updates
- Application screening
- Lease negotiation & execution
- Security deposit & first month's rent collection
- Document package for keeping accurate records
Interested in any of these services? Contact us for more information and to request a free professional rental analysis.
Greater Shenandoah Valley Area Information
The Greater Shenandoah Valley serves as the setting for the 1965 film Shenandoah and its 1974 musical adaptation. Both stories follow the Anderson family during the Civil War. An associated song by James Stewart entitled, "The Legend of Shenandoah" was a very minor hit in 1965, reaching #133 on the Billboard Bubbling Under the Hot 100 chart. Ironically, the most famous cultural reference to the area does not mention the valley itself - the very popular song Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver simply contains the words "Shenandoah River" near the start. Source From Wikipedia