Free Rental Analysis Includes:
- A comprehensive property walk-through with a professionally licensed & experienced management agent
- A detailed explanation of management services available
- Local market trend analysis & comparable
- Professional advice on updates or repairs to the property
- Listing price & current market value recommendations
Our goal is that you will gain new insight and become fully informed about your options to make the best leasing and management decisions, ... Cost to Owner: FREE!
Priority Property Management offers full-service management so you don't have to stress! Let us worry about property maintenance, communicating with your tenants, and keeping up with rent collection. We will manage ALL aspects of caring for and maintaining your property.
- Marketing & leasing package
- Rent collection options (Online, mail, or in-person)
- Prompt communication with all tenants
- Property maintenance coordination & follow-up
- 24/7 professional emergency maintenance
- Secure online owner access for communication & payments
- Owner bill payments
- Past due rent collection & delinquency processing
- Facilitating legal services as necessary
Lease Only Package
Do you struggle to find the right tenant for your property or wish you could find an easier way to market your property? Let Priority Property Management take the headache out of leasing! We will market your property and find a quality tenant for you. Once a tenant has been selected and the property is leased, you will resume the day-to-day management of your property.
- Initial comprehensive rental analysis
- Advertising & marketing
- Unlimited property showings to prospective tenants
- Regular marketing & screening activity updates
- Application screening
- Lease negotiation & execution
- Security deposit & first month's rent collection
- Document package for keeping accurate records
Interested in any of these services? Contact us for more information and to request a free professional rental analysis.
Rockingham County Area Information
The County is proud of its deep agricultural heritage. It leads Virginia in poultry production, and two turkey statues, one at either end of Route 11, indicate that the county is the "Turkey Capital" of Virginia. The annual Rockingham County Fair is one of the top fairs in the nation, and the county has a sizeable old-order-Mennonite farming presence, supporting numerous farmers' markets.
Rockingham County is home to a large section of the Shenandoah National Park and Skyline Drive, with an entrance point at Swift Run Gap. Boasting numerous hiking and walking trails, as well as scenic overlooks and waterfalls, the park is one of the focal points of Shenandoah Valley tourism. Numerous caves dot Rockingham county, including Grand Caverns in Grottoes, VA. The county also is home to a large section of the George Washington National Forest, offering camping and outdoor activity. Massanutten Resort offers two golf courses and an indoor water park, as well as seasonal skiing, mountain biking and river rafting.
Two Civil War battles took place in Rockingham County, one at Cross Keys, just southeast of Harrisonburg, and another at Port Republic, along the South Fork of the Shenandoah River just north of Grottoes. Among local museums, the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Historical Society in Dayton, VA is unique for its 20-foot multimedia wall-map narrating the troop-movements of Jackson's Valley Campaign. Source From Wikipedia